Friday, August 1, 2008

Feminine Power

Hello. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Alicia Grimes. I'm a top level executive at a successful investment firm. I can't talk much about my job, but I can talk about myself. I can use my experiences to motivate women in the world of business.

I'm not married, nor have I ever been. I have no children, but many nieces and nephews. They are my joy, but for my personal life, I chose a career over family. Many career women are made to loathe themselves for choosing work over family. It was the right thing for me to do.

On this journey, we're going to share some of the secrets to my success. I hope you will enjoy the lessons. I hope it will motivate women to stand strong in their choices, to succeed in the face of doubt, and to never say ENOUGH!

No comments: